- Added E_PARSE to list of fatal errors, since it is one.
- Moved the ini_set() call to the register function, so that we don’t silence errors until we register BooBoo.
- Added a handler for passing messages to Sentry with Raven.
- Fixed bug that caused exceptions to be thrown in shutdown function.
- Unknown errors (errors that don’t match a predefined constant) are now considered “Unknown Errors”.
- Moved Raven to a dev dependency, and suggested it for installation in Composer.
- Changed text of error message from “Error” to “Fatal Error”.
- Added handling for E_PARSE errors.
- Set display_errors = Off if they are on, to ensure that fatal errors are handled by BooBoo.
- Documentation improvements.
- Added a shutdown handler to deal with fatal conditions.
- Changed project name to BooBoo.
- Adding support for nested exceptions.
- Restoring support for PHP 5.4.
- Included new formatter for generating Xdebug-style tables for exceptions and errors, including error stack traces.
- Internal changes for stack trace frame evaluation (Thanks to filp/whoops)
- Adding initial runner.
- Adding initial formatters.
- Adding PSR-3 compliant logging component.